Khamis, 21 Disember 2017

The presentation us with Powtoon on this culinary week

Imej yang berkaitan




The group presentation

 (group 9: Potatoes & other starches )

Hasil carian imej untuk Potatoes & other starches



The Powtoon link from our group:




Today is the last for our group to take the presentation and then this our last class for Theory Of Food. Actually, is different days because even though i and my friends busy about the presentation and feel afraid including my self because so less confident to speak in front of the panel but in the opposite there are among us including me, and my friends feel this culinary week season its so happy and i see the existence of a collective attitude among in a group and some of us including me  still some do not know to each other but today all of us can cultivate the friendship

The picture i got during activities 
 for me this is the best day 



Thanks for view my blog







Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan